Lilypie

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Auntie Choo is Back!

My favorite Auntie Choo is back to San Jose for taking vacation. I am so happy because one more friend will play with me in this Christmas. Uncle Dr. Bryan will be here couple of days later. Mommy will ask for a free checkup, hehe... I've been staying home all the time. Outside is so cold and windy and rainy.

Few days ago I did a wrong thing that make Mommy so unhappy. I tore out the pop-up things from the story book. Daddy and Mommy had to spend a night to fix all that loosing parts. Oops!

2 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Ha ha Ellyse! Good job! Hey, the book is yours so you can do whatever you want to it. If mommy and daddy want to fix it, then that means you can tear it up again :) Awww, miss you Ellyse. I bought you more food today :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger happyoblivion said...

A. Choo!!! Ellyse is funny.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home