Potty Training

I have my first potty training today. Mommy took my diapers out and seat me on the potty. I didn't know what to do. I felt bored and tried to stand up and play with the potty instead. Mommy closed the lid and let me stand on top of it. Then I started to pee! At least I could associate peeing with the potty. Mommy was so glad that the urine stay in the potty lid and did not get to the rug.

After my afternoon teatime, Mommy tried again to put me on the potty. Daddy also helped out and made all sorts of funny sound to stimulate me. After some time, I was peeing into the potty. Mommy and Daddy were so happy and clapped their hands. I was happy to see their reaction even though I didn't know what's so big deal about it.

You can see that I'm quite comfortable sitting on the potty.



1 Comments:
hi Ellyse,
Do you love your 1st birthday present, the potty, from Auntie Bonnie and Auntie Joey?
Post a Comment
<< Home