Christmas Party

Tonite is Daddy's company Christmas party. I have never seen such a tall Christmas tree before. There are also many yummy food in the party, but I could only taste the bread. Mommy promised me that I can eat more variety of food when I am 1 yr old. I am counting the days now...

This is a gingerbread house. Daddy told me that this is eatable. It looks very delicious. I can find lots of candies and cookies there.

I got a special staff made out of twisted balloon. It has a pink heart on top of it and I love holding it around. I felt empowered just by holding it in my hands.

Happy family picture. Thanks Uncle Che-Hung to take this picture for us. We don't have too many family photos since Daddy always be the camera-man.



2 Comments:
Ellyse, I am so happi to see that you are so recovered from the illness. Auntie Poohcow will give you a memorable 1 yr old b-day party ok? I will make you a big yummg cake that you can eat!
Ellyse,We miss you so much, and also count down your one year old birthday.
Take more whole family photo as your mom and dad love you so much.
Post a Comment
<< Home