Green Peas & Babysitter

Today I started trying out green peas the first time. So far I'm doing quite well with eating solid food. I like green peas better than sweet potatoes. Mommy told me that Chinese doesn't like sweet food. I kind of agree with that. Mommy bought these organic baby food from WholeFood. They are supposed to be better since no artificial stuff are added. 100% God-made and 0% man-made. I can't wait to try out other favors: pears, banana, carrots.
BTW, Grandma will take a short break from babysitting me for about a week. Some relatives came from HK to visit and Grandma will bring them around for sight-seeing. Many aunties are mis-led by my smiley face and agreed to babysit me in the next few days. Tomorrow auntie Carrine will come and play with me. Mommy just wrote down some complex instructions to make sure I eat well and sleep well. Auntie Carrine, please study it before you come.



3 Comments:
Um.....I guess the "instructions" are easier to follow than your mom's hand-writing.......ha ha. You are a good girl today. You finished all your rice cereal. If only you finished that last 2 oz of milk, you'll be perfect. And yes, your smile is your best weapon.
Hmmm...Ling Ling, I am going to do something to your website but I don't know if you'll like it. Thus, I am going to add a test page to your blog and will let you know how it goes. Hee hee. I promise it won't be confined boxes. It will be free!!!
Ling Ling doesn't like radical thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home