Lilypie

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Elliot!


Brother Elliot is turning 2! He had 2 cakes to celebrate the birthday. On Chinese Autumn Festival day, GrandPa and GrandMa flied back to Hong Kong. Before they left to the airport, they came over to celebrate with us. This was the 1st cake.

The same night we played with lantern in the backyard. Very fun!

This was the 2nd cake. It's a mini ice cream cake. We really enjoyed it.

Elliot went to Mommy and Me Toddler class this month too. So we all go to school now. I took 3 classes per week, and Elliot just took one class each week. We both are learning.


2 Comments:

Blogger godislove said...

Happy Birthday Elliot!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Happy birthday Elliot!!!! I am so sorry I didn't call. I feel so bad now. I am sorry but I hope you ate lots and gotten fatter since then. I love you little Elliot :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home