Lilypie

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Thanksgiving Day

I spent my Thanksgiving night in ER. It's an unforgettable experience. While people were busy in preparing a big feast for a group of Joseph students, I suddenly had difficulty breathing! Daddy brought me to his room to avoid the smoke from cooking. He gave me a painful but life-saving Epi-pen shot. Then I felt much better. I had no mood to enjoy the feast. I felt asleep then. During the dinner time, we were waiting for the call from the doctor for further action. However, our phone did not ring because of some technical problem. We ended up getting 3 voice messages that we need to run to the emergency asap.

We went to the emergency around 9pm. The doctor said that I was short of breath because the smoke from cooking made my cold and cough worse. I was very frustrated and sad in the ER. The doctor took X-ray and gave me treatment. We were glad that we could leave the hospital in 3 hours. We initially thought that we need to stay there overnight.

I thank God for saving my life. I thank for all the prayers. Now I am almost fully recovered.

4 Comments:

Blogger godislove said...

Oh...sorry to hear that, Ellyse..!
Bless you...!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

My baby Ellyse! I am glad you are feeling better :) Sorry Auntie Choo wasn't there. You worry me. Po Po said auntie Choo had breathing problems when I was a kid. However, swimming everyday helped me develop stronger lungs. You need to do the same. Once you feel better, start swimming. I will buy you a nice swim suit from Hawaii :)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon laa!!!!!
joey EE

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lovely niece Ellyse! Sorry to hear that...Prayer for you get well soon! Swimming keep lung strong in Summer Season.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home