Bethlehem: A Live Christmas Story
Last Friday, we went to see Santa Clara First Baptist Church's annual "Bethlehem: A Live Christmas Story". Daddy held me and explained to me what happened during the show. I have heard about Jesus birth for so many times and I even have a couple of books at home talking about the same story. I was still very excited about the show! I saw some real animals too! Unfortunately it was Friday, we could not see Rachel act as little baby Jesus.
If you miss the show this time, you can check out this website. You can watch video and pictures taken on the show.
Some family update:
Elliot starts to manage walking skill really good now. He's enthusiastic about following me walking to every corner of our house. I have a habit of pushing Elliot from behind and he would fall and cry :( Daddy and Mommy punished me several times and I still can't break that habit. Elliot is not very good at verbal skill though. The only baby words he said is "DaDa", "MomMom" (not the same as Mommy), etc.
Daddy is very busy at work. He got home late and he still works after we go to sleep. Mommy will be out of work very soon. I keep telling Mommy to stay home instead of finding another part-time job.



2 Comments:
Ellyse, why are you not posting pictures of your bday party. I have been waiting for ages!
Ellyse, we miss you! We would love to see photos of your grand birthday party and any recent updates. Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home