I am a Princess
After I read the story of Cinderella, I wanted to be a princess. Mommy then dressed me like this. GrandMa also named me as Miss California. Mommy told me that she was like me when she's at my age. The whole family laughed!
How's my little brother Elliot? He can walk 5 steps at most. He's really good at climbing though. He can follow me and climb up to the top of a bookcase which is over 5 feet high. Recently, Elliot seems to love reading books. So I read stories to him. We laugh together, fight each other for toys and mommy.
How about me? I love playing messy things. Everyday I look for opportunities to make things messy. I get into trouble with Daddy and Mommy and GrandMa GrandPa several times each day. However, they still love me. Mommy tried to give me some "GOOD" messy work to do such as making jello and cakes, finger painting, etc. Christmas is coming soon. I was told that I will have a lot of projeccts to do. I am so excited! Nowadays, I pray in Mandarin and English before meal. I refuse to pray in Cantonese.
How's my little brother Elliot? He can walk 5 steps at most. He's really good at climbing though. He can follow me and climb up to the top of a bookcase which is over 5 feet high. Recently, Elliot seems to love reading books. So I read stories to him. We laugh together, fight each other for toys and mommy.
How about me? I love playing messy things. Everyday I look for opportunities to make things messy. I get into trouble with Daddy and Mommy and GrandMa GrandPa several times each day. However, they still love me. Mommy tried to give me some "GOOD" messy work to do such as making jello and cakes, finger painting, etc. Christmas is coming soon. I was told that I will have a lot of projeccts to do. I am so excited! Nowadays, I pray in Mandarin and English before meal. I refuse to pray in Cantonese.



2 Comments:
Ellyse,
Cake EE has been super busy lately. Thanksgiving is coming. I promise I will find time to come and do some "messy" work with you ok?
Do you remember the yummy cranberry relish you had last thanksgiving? Well, since cake ee loves you so much, I will make you some next week for thanksgiving ok?
lovely princess,
you are so lovely, Miss California.
Post a Comment
<< Home