Lilypie

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Chinese Name

Daddy and Mommy finally finalized my Chinese name. Isn't it beautiful?
黎珞琛 - 你是珍貴寶玉 (a precious jade)

There were several runner ups:
黎諾心
黎樂心
黎諾琛

They all pronounced as "Lai Lok Sum".
Thanks to Auntie
Bonnie to dig out all these beautiful words for me.


5 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

Um.....It surely is beautiful. But may I ask: how do you pronounce the middle character?

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name sounds like this:
Lok Sum

12:18 AM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Ellyse's name sounds like this: "I am cute!"

8:14 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Hee, uncle Vincent has already come up with the name for your sister: 黎珞兒

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma likes "樂心" since she wants Ellyse to be happy in her life. But for the precious one is also very important.
For Auntie Bonnie, of course, I like 珞琛 since Ellyse is really a precious baby for us.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home