Grab
For those who don't know me much, I wanna tell you that I have already started grabbing things. But I could only grab stuff near my hands. If you want me to play with you, please make sure you have something for me to take. Today mommy played with me. I climbed on her upper body and grabbed her hair and eyeglasses. I tried to grab her face but failed. Mommy's face was too big! I made her feel painful. Sorry mommy!
Today mommy brought me to several places. We went to Babyrus to get some stuff. Then we went to a restaurant for lunch with auntie June and uncle Simon. Then we went shopping shortly. Afterwards, we went to the post office. I got home at 2:30pm, quickly finished the milk, and fell asleep. Mommy still wanted to go to several places, but we got to go home. I was so tired, mommy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home