Lilypie

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Carnival





I went to the carnival held in my mommy's company today. I had a lot of fun! I got to meet mommy's co-workers. They liked to hold me. At the beginning, I was scared because I've never been to this place, and the music was so loud. Later I got better. Since I am too small, I couldn't join their kids' play. But I got a lot of things to see. Daddy was with us also. He gave me a beer to taste. It's too bitter! Mommy gave me ice cream. It's cool! I met another baby Ryan. He's one week older than me. We shaked hands and studied each other. We were there about an hour, and we got to go home since my nap time had passed. I fell asleep immediately when I was back home.

1 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Um Ling Ling, let me remind you that you are NOT supposed to give you baby beer or any alcoholic drinks until she is 18!!!!! Babies know a lot more than you think.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home