Ellyse's Journey Blog is up again!
Mommy decided to continue my blog again. Hooray!
I am in 1st grade and Elliot is in kindergarten now. Time flies. Today my class had 12 students "pull the card". Whenever we did something inappropriate, our beloved Mrs. Walker would ask us to pull the card. I was one of them. Reason? Chatting with a classmate. It's good news, as I am able to make friends at school. But it's just not in good timing :(
When mommy drove me back home from school with Keaton and Sherman, we had silly talk again. Topics were about #1 and #2. We all laughed. I picked up a book mommy intended to read during spare time in the car, and started to read word by word. How funny? The book is talking about how to deal with anger and frustration for parents.
I spent over 2 hours to do the homework (public school homework, Chinese school homework, TWA altogether). Mommy told me that I was too distracted. I thought so. But how to make the process better?
GrandPa and grandma left to Hawaii for fun. Today they took the flight. Brother Elliot had a chance to have lunch with them and Auntie Carrine and little Nathan. Elliot loved the food there! Elliot was so proud to show me his good artwork I thought him --- girl drawing! Keep up the good work, Elliot!
Please bless mommy to continue and don't stop writing the journal for me.



1 Comments:
Ellyse, I love to read your blog. Now I need to think if I should do the same for Nathan.....
Post a Comment
<< Home