Goodbye my lovely Pinewood home
We finally saw Elliot is smiling in the pool :) After couple of swimming lessons, my brother Elliot finally could enjoy with his head being submerged into the water. His teacher said Elliot is a "willful" child. We totally agree.
I really enjoy the class. Water! That's my favorite. I always hope that I can stay in the pool a little bit loooooonger.
Tomorrow my lovely house in Moreland will no longer belong to us. I cried when Mommy told me about that in the morning. We made a trip there and took some pictures. We will miss this lovely home :(
Once we borrowed a book "The Best Nest" from the library. There is a song inside this book: "I love my house. I love my nest. In all the world My nest is best!" This home was one of the best home for us....
I kissed goodbye the giant tree at the front yard. We did take some nice pictures under this tree.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home