Recent Update
We were so busy that we don't have time to give an update in these couple months. In August, we went to Hawaii and Japan. We attended Auntie Choo's wedding and lots of good pictures and we hope that we'll have time to post them to the blog. Looks like it will never happen.
Ellyse has already started Kindergarten. Elliot continues his preschool life at MACC. It's so interesting to find out their life at school. As their mom, I try to find time everyday to chat with them. Elliot is more simple. He likes to play with a girl at school called Danielle. Whenever I chat with Elliot about her, he has a very sweet smile :) Hope that God can do a miracle on Elliot on #2 potty training very soon.
Ellyse's life at school is more complicated. Although she's talkative at church, she is shy at school. In the 1st week of school, I was upset for her that she said she did not say a word at school. She cried in the 1st 2 days. Then her relationship with some of the girls are getting better gradually. We even had 2 play dates with one of our neighbor's daughter who is in the same class with Ellyse. Ellyse makes a friend Rania who is with her all the time at ClubHouse. We are trying to come to school a little earlier so that she has more time to play with other classmates. I also try to chat with the moms before/after school. that's not very easy for me also.
My boss is on maternity leave and work is very crazy now. I don't know if I could survive! Working from home is very difficult. The kids need you on all the small stuffs. Not much jobs can be delegated to others. I'm like doing 2 jobs and my sleeping hours are less and less. I guess I need to say NO to the people.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home