I got a new bike!
Daddy got me a new bike (12 inch w/ 2 training wheels). I was so excited that I took my first ride right after Daddy assembled it. I hope that Elliot would pick up the motivation to ride his tricycle with me...
Here's the picture of the new bike. When the weather gets better, we'll take the picture again w/ Ellyse.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1985715
Uncle Joe and auntie Catherine came to visit us and especially our grandpa and grandma tonight. We had hot pot tonight. I ate a lot, but Elliot didn't. You know, Elliot didn't like to try new things.
GrandPa and grandma will go back to Hong Kong in coming Chinese New Year. Mommy then need to end her temp job and Elliot and I can see Mommy all day long (except school time)! Hooray..



3 Comments:
Hi, Ellyse,
Can you show me your new bike?
Come to our house for hotpot when you have time kiddo!
Wow, that's a cool bike! You are going to look so awesome in it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home