Lilypie

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Separate from Mom and Dad

The parents went to attend Edenites Conference the day after Thanksgiving. I missed mommy so much the 1st night and I cried for Mommy to come home immediately. Mommy allowed Elliot and GrandMa to sleep with me in one room at night. Elliot and I really like this arrangement and we even want to keep doing that after Mommy and Daddy are back. Of course, they refused.

Yesterday I went for a long walk with Mommy after she came home from work. Elliot was taking a nap during that time. I was so happy to be with Mommy alone and we had a long talk about what's happening during the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger poohcow said...

Hi Ellyse, I miss you too! EE was back last Sunday but got stomach flu. So let me get recovered first before I come spend time with you ok?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home