Lilypie

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ellyse was sad :(

As a mom of Ellyse, I was sad to see Ellyse not happy. She told me that the girls at school refuse to talk with her. We do not know the reason. We prayed to Jesus to speak to these girls that they would be more open to Ellyse, and they can become friends. I told Ellyse that Jesus might use this incident to teach her not to refuse others if they want to be friends with her.

I wish I could be with her at school and to protect and to take good care of her. But she has to face this by herself at school. I realize that I need to put more time to the kids so that they find comfort and support from home. They are going to face a lot of challenges.

I also pray that both Ellyse and Elliot be the strong person and not be easily influenced by other peers. May Jesus truly live in their lives. May E&E be close to Him, and be faithful to Him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie ; Tony said...

Dear Ellyse,
Be strong. Use your happy face to let them know you're a good girl.
Uncle Tony and Gu-ma will stand by you.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ellyse,
Don't be sad. Just smile all the time and your friends will be nice to you.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ellyse,

Don't be sad. Keep smile and gentleness to others. Share to Mom and Dad what expect friendship in school? Pray for you,Kin Gu-ma must support you.

10:27 AM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, don't be sad. True friendships take time to build. Be patient. You've always got a friend in Jesus :)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ellyse,
How are you getting on with your friends at school? They must be nice to you.

12:29 AM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Hi Ellyse,
Remember, you still have Auntie Choo. You ALL still have Auntie Choo! I wub you! I am a little crazy but I will always be your friend :)
Auntie Choo

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home