Lilypie

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My 1st Hair Cut


My hair grows so slow. Mommy and Daddy kept delaying my first hair cut until today. GrandMa took the hair cut lessons long time ago, and she did the hair cut for me this time. Mommy watched how GrandMa did it and she said she will do it next time.

At the beginning, I did not know what they were trying to do on me and I behaved well, so Mommy was able to take some nice pictures. Later I frequently moved my head, stood up, or ran away from the chair. Ultimately, Mommy had to hold me tight so that GrandMa can continue her job.

I look more like a boy now with my new hair cut.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have soo cute & funny expression ;) - sandy

12:29 PM  
Blogger angelpoo said...

Ha ha, short haris is good for the summer Ellyse! i am sure popo did a great job.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Ellyse, do you know that your dad's hair is also cut by me. Next time, I design a beautiful hair style for you.

9:43 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, don't you know that your ma ma , yi yi(s) hair are also cut by por por? We are so lucky to have a personal hair-stylist :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home