Lilypie

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Moment


I was so happy to see Pastor Alan got ordained on 5/7. I had a big smile when I was worshipping together with other children.

It was a long day for me. We stayed in church from morning until late afternoon. Then we had a short rest in GrandPa's house before we headed to May Flower Restaurant.

I enjoyed the time with Pastor Poon. He brought me to every table and kept me entertained.

Me with Uncle Peter.

2 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Oh! You look so cute Ellyse! How come you always make funny noises on the phone when I talk to you but you never say anything to me?

1:21 AM  
Blogger poohcow said...

She calls me yi-yi all the time, especially when I am cooking or doing things in the kitchen. I think she is getting it: yi yi always in the kitchen :)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home