Lilypie

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Gym Class

Mommy thought that I had too much energy to break things at home, so she enrolled me to the gym class. I attended my first class today. As you can tell from these pictures, I had a lot of fun.

This was a very steep slide. I was trying to climb up this slide but failed.

This was a round-shaped big cushion with a hole in the middle. I crawled through it.

I was listening to a song, and rang the bell. You can't see the bell because it was behind my head. Mommies and Daddies were all clapping.

All the kids were sitting on the giant colorful parachute. I was trying to figure out what's going on.

3 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

You should tell you mame and babee that the house needs to be child-proff. Meaning everything needs to be soft...the walls, cabinets, floor, EVERYTHING!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ellyse,
where is your right leg sock? You lost it in the Gym class?

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was too excited and I lost my sock. Mommy noticed that picked it up for me.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home