Lilypie

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Welcome the Triplets!!!

Daddy's DSL line was down in the past few days and I wasn't able to go online to update my blog. Yeah, on Tue night the triplets finally arrived. I am so glad for Uncle Simon and Auntie June. Three more babies to play with me now and I can be a big sister to take care of them. They haven't had a name yet and we called them baby A, B, C. Pastor Alan was joking that since there are 2 boys and 1 girl, we can named the Peter, Paul, and Mary... I'm not sure whether it's such a great idea though.

Baby A is a boy. He is the oldest one and he is 4 lb 13 oz, 18.5"

Baby B is the second boy and he is 4 lb 1 oz, 17"

Baby C is the youngest one. She is 3 lb 7 oz, 16.5"
"She is the most active though that she keeps sucking her mouth. Very cute!" quoted from Auntie Miranda.
Let's continue to pray for them to grow bigger and stronger every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home