Lilypie

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Several Snapshots

I just found out that pulling napkins from the box is so interesting!

Nowadays, I can almost walk. I just need a little help :)

I just had a bath time with Mommy.

This afternoon I attended the birthday party for Raphael and Joel. Daddy and mommy forgot to bring the camera, so no pictures can share, sorry! The party was in Bamboola. I had a lot of fun there, even though I can only watch instead of play. I hope that Daddy and Mommy can have a party for me at my 1st birthday. Can I?

3 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

I can never say too much but I love you Ellyse :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse, I am going to M&M and I will look for stuff for you :)

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you baby.
Bonnie

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home