Lilypie

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fever

I have a fever today. Grandma noticed that I wasn't too active this morning and she took my temperature. It's 101 degree. The doctor told Mommy to give me tylenol and let me rest more. Well I need to skip the swimming class again...

2 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Ellyse! Why you are sick again??? Today I had a really bad dream and I won't tell you what the dream is because it's too sad and scary. I just want to let you know that I realized how much I missed you when I woke up. SO you take care of yourself ok!!!

2:08 AM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Ellyse! Auntie Poohcow bought you a new Pooh fleece set that's very cute. It has a hooded jacket and matching pant. I'll give it to grandma so it can be washed before you put them on ok? Take care of yourself and don't get sick again.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home