Lilypie

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tahoe Trip Day 2


We took a cruise on Lake Tahoe in a paddlewheeler. The Lake is huge and it's blue everywhere. It's so pretty. But it's a bit cold on the deck and I was wearing many layers of clothes.

I got tired quickly and after a big lunch, I took a nap on the ship. Grandma created a bed for me by putting 4 chairs together.

In the afternoon, we went to Emerald Bay for hiking. On the way down to Vikingsholm, we can see the beautiful Fannette Island. You can see the little tea house on top of the island. Mommy told me that Vikingsholm used to be a vacation home for some rich people and they loved to have tea in the tea house. They really know how to enjoy life.

I loved this backpack carrier. I can see a lot more that sitting inside a car seat. I always leaned toward the left side so that I can see more. Mommy is very strong and she hiked up the trail with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Ellyse said: We'll go hiking this Sat in CS picnic! For a small fee, you can hike with me.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home