Lilypie

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Papa & I


Recently I started to say "Pa pa", "Ba ba". Even though I still not quite sure what that means and I say the same phase over everything I saw. Daddy was still very excited even though I didn't say "Ba ba" in front of him. BTW, Daddy just bought a baby backpack from Craiglist. It's a used one, but it's in good shape. I tried it out with Daddy. Forgot to tell you that we'll have a trip to Tahoe soon. We'll do some serious hiking and exploration.

1 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Oooo, Ellyse, you like to go skiiing someday? We go Tahoe and ski someday. I am not good but maybe we can have your daddy, uncle Vincent or Uncle Bryan to teach you. I suck so I might not be the best teacher. I also cannot take care of myself up at the slopes :(

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home