June Update
It's so good to watch Ellyse and Elliot peacefully taking nap during late afternoon. They are so cute and innocent. They are treasures to me given by God (I don't always think that way because they always made me frustrated)! They were so tired because of so many activities and functions attended today.
What have we done past month? Both Ellyse and Elliot stayed home because no school during summer break. City parks, libraries, and GrandMa's home were places we frequently visited. Certain days the kids were sick. Me, their Mommy went to the pool just one time and I need to keep up with swimming, or else I would feel tired all the time.
Ellyse went to Church's VBS for a week. She really enjoyed the program there, especially when there was water! Some good things to note: On Wednesday, the kids were asked to come out at front of the sanctuary if they promised God to do TWA everyday. Ellyse went out even though she didn't understand this calling (of course I explained to her afterwards). On Thursday, the kids were asked to come out if they want to receive Jesus as their savior. Ellyse went out too but don't have a full understanding again. But before this calling, she has already become God's child :) Ellyse is such a proactive girl who is bold to receive/grab... During VBS, kids were taught about God's sighting (where do you see God today?). Ellyse told me that she dreamed that she went to heaven, and she saw Daddy and Mommy were in heaven with her, and Elliot would join us in heaven a little later. What a prophetic dream!
Elliot attended a summer tot class. The teacher of this class will be his 3-year preschool teacher. Hopefully teacher Jane will know Elliot better. We need to work on helping Elliot handle his emotions better. I guess I need that also. Pray God to teach Elliot to go potty. He shows no interest at all.
That's it. More pictures to come later.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home