San Diego Trip 4/22- 4/26
Daddy finally got a break from work. We went to Legoland and Seaworld last week. We were tired but a lot of fun. We stopped by LA to have good food first.Then we stayed in Carlsbad for 2 days. Elliot is 2 so he did not need to pay for admission and still had tons of rides for him.
On our way driving down, we stopped at 鼎泰豐 in LA and had yummy dumplings. I loved it so much and ate half a tray!
Elliot was a serious driver...
I was a little bit careless in driving. But I still have 12 years to learn how to drive.
We were amazed at MiniLand. This is San Francisco.
We were waiting to enter the theater to watch 4-D show - Bob the Builder.
These are made from Legos.
I was so excited to take the ride without Mommy/Daddy. I am a big girl now!
Did I look like a princess riding on a horse and waiving to the people?
I took care of Elliot in the choo-choo train ride. Again, no help from Mommy or Daddy.
ByeBye Legoland! More fun videos will come soon...
We were watching Shamu show, the big killer whale in Seaworld.
This is Shamu.
This is Dolphin Interaction Program. I want to join in. But I'm too young!
Baluga whale in Arctic area. This is a funny looking whale and it's whole body is white.
We were taking Skyride in Seaworld.
This was Ellyse's Talk Show on the way back home. This was pretty long show. Be patience.



4 Comments:
I love Ellyse's Talk Show! It is the funniest talk show ever, better than Jay Leno's! When is the next show gonna be on? I can't wait!
This is too hilarious! Ellyse can talk so much :)
Ben
Ok! So the theme was: Legoland, Seaworld, 好開心 & 好日子.....
Ellyse, this is so funny!
It's been awhile Uncle Guy didn't follow up your blog...it's nice to hear your sweet voice Ellyse...!
日日都是好日子...!
Post a Comment
<< Home