Guess what we were doing? We were looking at ourselves in front of the big mirror in the bathroom. The "Ellyse" inside the mirror follows me. I laugh, she laughs. I cry, she cries. Very funny!
Oh Ellyse, this is my favorite picture. You cannot ever be a boy because you love looking at yourself in the mirror. Your smile is so beautiful. We go shopping and look pretty when you grow up ok?
2 Comments:
Oh Ellyse, this is my favorite picture. You cannot ever be a boy because you love looking at yourself in the mirror. Your smile is so beautiful. We go shopping and look pretty when you grow up ok?
Auntie Choo :)
Me too Me too!
When I saw that hat, I knew you will look sooooo pretty in it. I just love looking at this pic. I don't mind being a background at all!
Auntie Carrine :)
Post a Comment
<< Home