Lilypie

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Family Picture


This is my family - my daddy, mommy, and little Ellyse. Thanks to God for giving me such a lovely family. On the 1st nite in the hospital, I kept crying and crying. This place was strange to me. Poor mommy and daddy, they held me all nite.

Mommy told me that one of the happiest moment in her life was when the nurse put me on her chest right after I came out. It's very difficult to describe that feeling. Mommy said that she can't believe a life being was coming from her body. I'm part of her. She felt that she had archieved a big thing. A lot of work is waiting for her to do. But it's worthwhile. I asked mommy, "Have you ever thought of my look would like before you saw me?" She said that she never had that thought. "You are the cutest baby I've ever seen!" mommy finished with a smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Hi Baby Ellyse,

By the time you look at this website you probably know how to read and speak. This website is created by your parents to document your journey to adolescent. From this website, you will know how many people have loved you and still do, and how much they enjoyed your presence. You will also see that your grandparents always babysit you when you were little. Then there are your parents whom have worked very hard to raise you and to give you the best. They love you and don't you ever forget that. When you grow up, don't forget to take care of your parents and show them how much you love them as well. Finally, call me or Auntie Carrine if you need help. We will always be here for you.

From Auntie Choo :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger poohcow said...

Well, by the time you understand these, you are no longer a baby, but a pretty and smart girl. Yes, Auntie Carrine will always be here for you. And I promise I will always make you yummy cakes. We all love you very much. You are a precious gift from God.

Auntie Carrine

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home